Orders can be placed online at our secure site.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Please have all appropriate information including the cardholder’s billing address.
- Credit cards are checked thoroughly to verify billing address.
- The security code is also needed to process any credit card payment TAXES
- No sales taxes are charged for any state except Florida.
- Nutra Pharm must charge sales tax in any state we maintain a physical presence.
- The state of Florida charges tax on all items at a rate of 6.5%.
International customers are responsible for ensuring that the products ordered can be lawfully imported to your country. When ordering from www.nutrapharmsupplements.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes and customs duties levied by the destination country once a shipment enters the country.
From our experience, most foreign customers are not charged when they receive the shipment, however, any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we recommend contacting your local customs office for further information.
If you do get charged an additional fee, the carrier will expect payment at the time of delivery. If you refuse the shipment because of these charges, or if an order is rejected by customs due to item restrictions, or if the order is returned because the local post is unable to locate your address, we can refund you for the cost of the products (which does not include any shipping or return shipping fees) once the package is returned and processed by our warehouse.
Please note that packages returned by customs can sometimes take a very long time to return, and in extreme circumstances can take as long as one year.